Tuesday, October 4, 2011

And it begins...

Whats up guys? Thanks for taking the time to support and check out this random blog I made. This blog will consist of shoe releases, shoes being sold, and other crap that might be on the blog that will be interesting. I'll also be selling hats, shirts, shoes, etc. Another is that if I know you or you contact me of some sort I can also help you in selling your own merchandise. Of course that money will be yours if your item is sold. You can ask me more about that later. Now with shoe releases, I will be trying my best to update you guys on popular shoes that are rumored or will be released. Of course I will be telling you way ahead of time. That's basically it. Continue to support. Have any questions? text me no. 510-378-9826

No comments:

Post a Comment